Back to Search
Do I have to register with the Authority?
Tire producers and used tire service providers – collectors, haulers, retreaders and processors – are required to register with the Authority. Note that Crown, municipal collection sites and collection sites that only collect less than 1000kg of tires are not required to register.

Was this article helpful?

Submit Feedback
Your feedback helps us improve our articles. Provide any comments in the box below.